Maybe even since Roman times there has been a place of Christian worship on this site. There has been a chapel and church here since 1571, in service of the people who lived far and wide in the enormous area covered by the Chapelry, and in praise and worship of Almighty God.
For now, our "doing" is mainly in worship, and church members helping resource our schools as we find ways to restore and develop this remarkable building.
We "lost" our other buildings, such as the original school and church rooms in the 1960s with the creation of All Saints Voluntary Aided C of E Primary School in 1964.
Come and join us at 10.00 am on Sundays for worship, or look in on Saturday mornings between 9.00 am and noon.